Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sudden chicken pocket

I call this sudden because it was a last second decision. I had picked these marinated cutlets from Wegman's last weekend and I threw them in a pan to cook while doing our after work routine at home. They were also really thick so I cut them in half along their length. I figured we could make sandwiches. Well, that plan went out the window because I only had 3 slices of bread in the fridge. But, I did have many cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls. So, I shredded some cheese, made pockets out of 4 crescent rolls each and baked them at 375 for 13 minutes. They were perfect!


What I did was use 2 crescent triangles, pinch the middles together to make a rectangle, so you have 4 rectangles. On 2 rectangles, I layered some chopped up chicken breast and shredded cheese. Put the other triangles on top, pinch the 4 edges together. Bake. Eat with barbecue sauce.

Notes after eating it: it could have used more filling but even Jeff didn't take seconds, so maybe it was ok.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this!

I work with AllFreeCasseroleRecipes and have been trying to contact you. Please email me if there is a good way to reach you. Thanks!

Adam Kaplan
akaplan@primecp.com