Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bite-sized pecan pie


When it comes to pies, I'm not a huge fan of the fruity ones. My husband loves the pecan pie and I love the crisp topping, but not the gooey inside or the crust. So, when Anjuli sent me this recipe, I thought it was perfect.

I made 23 mini muffins and those small little things are 161 calories each, so it takes a lot f self control to stop at one.

Or two.

What I had:
  • 1/2 cup all purpose flour
  • 1 cup light brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
  • 2/3 cup melted butter
  • 2 eggs
What I did:
  • Heated my oven to 350 and greased a mini muffin pan well
  • Mixed the dry ingredients together in one bowl and the wet ones in a second one.
  • Mixed the two together.
  • Filled the pan 2/3 full of the batter, like I said before, I managed to fill 23 out of the 24 containers in the pan.
  • Baked for 25 minutes.
Oh my goodness these are so good! The inside is soft but not oozingly gooey and the top is crunchy.


1 comment:

Rorschach said...

Sylvie, these recipes you've been posting are great; keep it up!